89,95 € * 109,95 € * (18,19% gespart)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: LX4040G1-W03-40-L
SABRE TAPER II Our exclusive taper design is torsionally stronger, combining low kick... mehr
Produktinformationen "Warrior Schläger Alpha LX40 Junior"
SABRE TAPER II
- Our exclusive taper design is torsionally stronger, combining low kick response with a powerful and accurate release. This easy to load design provides a quick release and pinpoint control on shots.
- Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 122 is a standard-grade carbon construction that is optimized for durability and balance. High strength carbon is used throughout to provide the ultimate in strength and the blade is perfectly balanced to deliver an optimal feel.
MINIMUS CARBON DU
- Alpha LX 40 shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. Using unidirectional carbon fiber creates the most efficient lightweight and durable hockey stick.
- A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Composite layering around the core is redesigned to be stronger and tougher. FuelCore reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases the durability.
Ergo Shaft Shape
- The ergonomic contour shaped shaft fits comfortably and securely in your hands enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting.
- A tacky soft grip feel that locks your hands in place for peak hand control.
Weiterführende Links zu "Warrior Schläger Alpha LX40 Junior"